Featured Post

Download #NoSellOut Records Magazine Google Play Android App

Sunday, July 22, 2018

July Artist Spotlight - FoolProof

Picture

FoolProof Bio
Published By Gambino mmc

FoolProof Da Truth straight out of Miami Florida holding it down in the O.
Found music at a young age my dad was from Harlem New York as a kid riding with him was everything. I grew up off that real rap hip hop shit Biggie, PAC, Nas,
Gangstar, and etc. Since a little boy I felt the energy from a rhyme , My boy Ken passed me the karaoke mic and asked if I rapped and told him yea and we proceeded to re-record over cassette tapes. A big inspiration getting older was lil Wayne especially dedication 2 all time favorite. Since the start of the journey I have gained and lost so much and a lot is changing I’m just evolving to become a better man to understand the true meaning of life and that’s god , I just incorporate everyday life, my feelings, and personal experiences. The last straw of sitting back was after losing my farther I was fucked up on the streets after I lost him I came up with slums music and sparked everything up again from there with Harlem Heaven a project I dedicated to him my kids and many more I decided to trust in the lord and let him take me places I never could imagine to things I never thought I could do I’m FoolProof Da Truth Failure isn’t a option. Also I got about 8 projects coming out with music videos this year alone in 2018.
More updates IG@truthdaproof
Soundcloud @truthdaproof
Twitter @truthdaproof1
FoolProof - Slums (Official Music Video)
FoolProof - Take Off
Available for purchase on most major digital music outlets
Tati 6ix9ine Remix (Official Music Video
Stakk Brikkz ft. FoolProof & Gambino mmc
Stay tuned for upcoming Gambino mmc track Social Sites, featuring FoolProof & CE
Picture
Catch FoolProof live this Friday the 27th of July in Orlando Florida performing Tati 6ix9ine Remix with Stakk Brikkz & Gambino mmc.
Picture
#NoSellOut Records Magazine Blog - Magazine Blog https://ift.tt/2uWz9ui

No comments: