Featured Post

Download #NoSellOut Records Magazine Google Play Android App

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Gabriel Comfort shared a link to the group: 100UndergroundEmpire.com Global Hip-Hop Promo Group.

Gabriel Comfort:
🔥🔥Serious Musicians🔥🔥
Serious artists only ✒️
in need of more exposure this is it ! I'm offering a major marketing package for only $135.00 package includes the following 🔊🔊🔊clients include Yo Gotti, Nipsey Hussle, Johnny May Cash, T-Rell, Bonni3 and more !

-Spinrilla mixtape upload or My Mixtapez

-6 major blog placements(thisis50, desert storm, rap or die, hood illustrated, this is kush DVD, New York underground) 🔥

-2 weeks of single or project promotion on all social media platforms targeting over 300K listeners 🔥

-free beats/major label contact list 🔥

Let me know if you are interested let's work ! Ask for my site if you would like to see other services I offer
http://ift.tt/2gXTE6R

No comments: