Featured Post

Download #NoSellOut Records Magazine Google Play Android App

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Emmanuel Luangkhamdeng shared a link to the group: Hiphop rappers trap artists promotions and events share 4 share group.

Emmanuel Luangkhamdeng:
My new song "XVII" is out now! As of now, I have struggles to either pursue my passion in music or to pay attention to my future through college. I want to be able to rap for my whole life, but when people throw the facts and statistics in my face, rapping seems like a fantasy. I don't want it to be a fantasy. I don't want to just live a "normal career." I don't know if rapping will eventually turn into a hobby pushed off to the side. All I know is that right now, I can't stop making music and I will keep pushing for my dreams even though the future makes it seem impossible to happen. I've been pushing forward and there's no going back.
http://ift.tt/2oKJIv9

No comments: